There are only a few minutes left for 2015 and there’s a lot of “I can’t wait to see the back of 2015” going around. There’s also a lot of “New Year, New You (Me)” too which I’m not subscribing to this time around. But more on that later.
I think that there are those who feel I’m in the ‘can’t wait..bye bye 2015’ camp, but I’m not. 2015 had shitty moments, absolutely. Doesn’t every year? But by no means was 2015 shitty for me. This year has been transformational. I am so grateful for all the lessons. Thankful for the highs and the lows (yes, those too) because it’s really the lows that have pushed me to see my own strength and step into my power.
I did a little exercise earlier this month to consolidate the year that was coming to a close and here’s what came…
I am grateful…
- that I am financially abundant
- for the courage that I have to meet life’s challenges
- for my intuition and the ability to listen to it and act on it
- for the support I receive
- for being able to see the blessings in the journey of ending this phase of my relationship with LB
- for being blessed with Myka
I acknowledge myself for…
- trusting and acting on my intuition
- being the mother that I am
- being more me
- building a new relationship with LB
- saying “yes” to me
- saying “no” to what doesn’t serve me
- the healer that I am
Deep breath. Aaaaah. Smile.
Be blessed everyone. See you on the other side. We’re going to be OK.
Thanks for reading x